Room “Alice Mottet”
Bed & Breakfast: Room Alice Mottet. (single/double with private bathroom )
Alice Mottet is our great-grandmother. This is her ancestral home where she grew up with her sisters. You are staying on the first floor in a private room with bathroom. It has a view on the garden and the local church. It has a double bed 160×200 with a french ciel-lit (curtains from the ceiling). The Birds Bathroom is next door in the hallway. It has also a separate toilet. You are free to make your own coffee or tea during the day in the kitchen of the house. The hallway gives also acces to the living room and then the Garden. Where you can relax on the terrace. We have a hammock, a daybed, a terrace set between our vegetable and flower garden and bamboo garden. It is surrounded by a ancient stone wall. You are also welcome in our frontgarden where you find our famous local centennial walnut trees and cherry and apple trees.
- double bed 160×200
- towels & bathrobe
- private bathroom with seperate toilets
- acces garden and terrasse
- possible to join Table d’Hotes (diner with host)
- parking near and in front of the house.
Low Season (hal september half March)
49 euro for a single person
59 euro for 2 persons
Your reservation for a room is only final after confirmation from us. Our calendar only shows the availability of our rooms. An application is not an automatic reservation.
How to make a reservation?
- Refresh calender
- Click on our checkin date and then click on your departure date. It turns blue.
- Fill in your name and email and your comment (how many people etc)
- Click send
- when all went well you will see that it has been sent
- I will get back to you asap